Graco, MacNaught, Alemite, Cox or Samoa; It’s Why We’re Your Local Choice for Industrial Hose Reels
HOLDFAST is WA’s one-stop- shop for Hose Reels suited for industrial, agricultural, mining, hospitality and any type of commercial industry.
What type of Hose Reel are you looking for?
We can supply you with:
- Water hose reels
- Air hose reels
- Oxy acetylene hose reels
- Stainless steel spring rewind hose reels
- Stainless steel hand rewind hose reels
- Stainless steel power rewind hose reels
- Large capacity hose reels
- Small capacity hose reels
- Medium or high pressure hose reels
- Fuel hose reels
There are also various choices of meters and nozzles for all hose reels.
Take a look at our Alemlube, Graco and MacNaught Hose Reel catalogues and order today. If you don’t see what you are looking for, then get in touch with us at Holdfast to discuss your hose reel requirements now.
Send us an enquiry
HIGH PERFORMANCE HOSE REELS DESIGNED FOR HEAVY-DUTY JOBS
Graco’s line of hose reels feature Graco durability, performance and value built into every reel. With its metal spool and dual pedestal frame, the compact XD Series is ideal for rugged, indoor and outdoor use in heavy-duty truck dealerships, fleet maintenance, mining maintenance, public works garages, construction vehicle maintenance and heavy-duty service trucks.
Graco XD 10, 20 and 30 Hose Reels
Designed for robust/heavy-duty applications such as mobile lube trucks or large equipment service, yet with a narrow footprint to fit more reels into small spaces
All new design with improved frame strength, spring and smaller frame!
- Dual pedestal frame gives you increased strength for extreme-duty applications
- Durable steel spool rides on sealed roller bearings for trouble-free performance
- Long lasting spring is sealed for protection against the weather
- Improved latch design means no more frustrating lock-out at full hose extension
- Available with arms removed for bulkhead mounting
- Increased frame strength in single or dual pedestal options
- Improved spring makes it easy to pull out the last 10 feet
- Full-flow swivel maximises material flow with minimal pressure drop
- Spring adjustment increases or decreases the spring tension while the reel is pressurised
- Larger hose capacity (35-60 foot, 10-20 meters) with smaller profile to fit into tight spaces