The Husky double diaphragm pumps are manufactured with your productivity in mind – providing you with one of the most reliable and efficient pumps in the market.
The Husky air-operated pumps are loaded with features to help you get your job done right, every time, and are built to save you money.
How to select your diaphragm pump?
The Husky comes in a wide range of metal and plastic pumps (ATEX models available).
You can also choose from a wide selection of materials to handle numerous applications, including corrosive and abrasive fluid transfer.
Advantages of the Husky double diaphragm pumps:
- Rugged construction – Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last – Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes – up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm) / port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time
How does an air operated double diaphragm pump work?
An air operated diaphragm pump (also known as a membrane pump) is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source. The compressed air is shifted from one chamber to the other by a linked shaft that allows the chambers to move simultaneously. This back-and-forth motion, forces liquid out of one chamber and into the outlet manifold, while filling the opposite fluid chamber via the inlet manifold. Upon changeover, the fluid section that was filled on the previous shift empties into the outlet manifold and the fills the opposite chamber via the inlet manifold. The rapid changeover allows for reduced pulsation at the outlet.
Send us an enquiry
HIGH PERFORMANCE DIAPHRAGM DESIGNED FOR HEAVY-DUTY JOBS
The Husky 1050 has a 1 inch (25.4 mm) connection and is available in aluminium, polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF, stainless steel and hastelloy
Husky 1050 Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
1 inch Positive Displacement Double Diaphragm Pump
All new design with improved frame strength, spring and smaller frame!
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air-operated diaphragm pumps in its class
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Spring loaded, externally serviceable pilot valves for faster change over and reduced pulsation.
- Offered in ATEX configuration.