-The Husky 515 air-operated double diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The bolt through fluid cover design eliminates leaks and makes the Husky safer with higher reliability.
Benefits of the Husky 515 double diaphragm pump
- Center and end porting options.
- No mechanical seals to cause fluid leaks or failures
- Runs quietly at less than 85 dBa with easy-to-use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks
- Operates on as little as 20 psi (1.4 bar, 0.14 MPa)
- Split manifold option to pump multiple fluids without mixing
|Maximum fluid flow|
15 gpm (57 l/min)
|Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure|
100 psi (7 bars, 0.7 MPa)
|Maximum size pumpable solids|
3/32 in (2.5 mm)
|Fluid displacement per cycle|
0.04 g (0,15 liter)