BCF Gift Card
Competition held by Industrial Demand Pty Ltd, 657 Dundas Rd, Forrestfield WA, 6058 Ph: 1300 HOLDFAST ABN: 79 114 726 948
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Industrial Demand Pty Ltd, ABN 79 114 726 948 of 657 Dundas Rd, Forrestfield WA, 6058.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Employees, their immediate families and associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Criteria:
To be eligible to enter the Promotion, a newsletter subscription must be activated by Midnight 30th April 2019.
- The winner will be randomly selected by Industrial Demand.
- Prize Details:
$500 BCF Gift Card
- The competition will be finalised at Industrial Demand Pty Ltd, 657 Dundas Rd, Forrestfield WA.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 2nd May 2019.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail.
- If the winner does not claim the prize or does not wish to accept the prize, Industrial Demand will redraw the prize at random.
- The Promoter will take no responsibility if the prize winner’s contact details and entry details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The Promoter will make arrangements for the fulfilment of the prize.
- The prize will be made available for collection HOLDFAST Fluid Power, 657 Dundas Rd, Forrestfield WA within 2 weeks of being notified. The Promoter take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrants. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.