Husky 3300 Diaphragm Pump
$5,126.00 – $20,350.00 inc. GST
The Husky 3300 has a 3 inch (76.2 mm) connection and is available in aluminium, polypropylene and stainless steel
The Husky 3300 air-operated diaphragm pump features a stall-free low pulsation air valve which provides a smooth and rapid changeover.
The one-piece centre section eliminates leaks and reduces maintenance on the Husky pumps when compared to other diaphragm pumps.
Benefits of the Husky 3300 double diaphragm pumps
- Overall improved efficiency (up to 40% more efficient)
- Highest fluid flow rate in its class
- Up to 5 times longer diaphragm life compared to other air operated diaphragm pumps
- Expanded material offering to handle endless applications
- Offered in ATEX configuration.
|Maximum fluid flow||
300 gpm (1135 lpm)
|Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure||
100 psi (7 bars, 0.7 MPa)
|Maximum size pumpable solids||
½ in (13 mm)
|Fluid displacement per cycle||
2.9 g (11 liters)
Husky 3300 Performance
|Dimensions||51.816 × 79.248 × 100.584 cm|